Crave Crush offers highly competitive compensation and benefits with significant growth over the coming years as the business grows.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Director of Sales
New York, NY
This is the perfect opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual contributor committed to a career in sales as well as a healthy and fit lifestyle. Critical to your role will be your ability to act independently, manage ambiguity, set agendas, and accomplish more than is expected. Our team gets things done.
As Director of Sales, you will drive sales across multiple channels. The initial focus will be boutique retail and events, with a shift towards larger retailers and distributors as the business grows. You will also have the opportunity to build and execute sales strategies for fitness professionals/trainers, bloggers/influencers, and specialty retail. You will work directly for our President / COO, Arianne Perry.
- B2B Sales! Boutiques (fitness, spa, pharmacies, gyms, specialty)
- B2C Sales! Direct to consumer at events - large and small
- Develop and execute marketing / sales plan to work with the blogger community
- Develop and execute marketing / sales plan for fitness professionals and trainers
- Live a healthy lifestyle, passionate about fitness and nutrition
- Excellent communicator with clarity of thought to quickly identify what’s most important
- Retail experience, either as a buyer or as a sales rep is a plus
- 5 years of sales experience and demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership
Field Marketing Specialist
50% – 80% domestic travel
Field Marketers may work remotely due to the high travel volume.
This is the perfect opportunity for an entrepreneurial marketer with an outgoing personality and passion for health and nutrition products to help launch a brand new product. Critical to your role will be your ability to act independently, manage ambiguity, set agendas, and accomplish more than is expected. Our team gets things done.
As a Field Marketer, you will play a critical role in product launch. We have a busy event schedule for 2017 as we plan to get out in front of consumers and retailers to drive customer acquisition through sampling, word of mouth, and retail partnerships. Interactions with consumers will provide customer insights and drive sales through our eCommerce channel. Interactions with retailers and distributors will drive valuable retail partnerships. Further, these events can serve as a forum for recruitment of brand ambassadors and/or affiliate marketers.
- Spark word-of-mouth sharing about Crave Crush
- Connect with consumers, nutritionists, and trainers through trade shows, conferences, and events to gather customer insights and drive eCommerce sales
- Connect with retailers and distributors through trade shows, conferences, and events to develop wholesale/retail sales channels
- Plan and execute annual event schedule
- Sample product, interact with consumers, and gather customer insights to improve product and hone marketing tactics
- Recruit brand ambassadors and affiliate marketers
- Identify creative opportunities for sampling to our target market
- Assist with customer service
- Outgoing, friendly, and articulate
- Passionate about health, fitness and nutrition
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior marketing or sales experience, field marketing experience preferred
- Track record of achievement and demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
- Leadership or management experience preferred